Rates vary from $60-160 depending on services being provided. Please call (888) 203-0113 or email Jazmin at email@example.com to inquire about session costs.
Is music therapy a reimbursable service?
Since 1994, music therapy has been identified as a reimbursable service under benefits for Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP). Falling under the heading of Activity Therapy, the interventions cannot be purely recreational or diversionary in nature and must be individualized and based on goals specified in the treatment plan. The current HCPCS Code for PHP is G0176.
The music therapy must be considered an active treatment by meeting the following criteria:
- Be prescribed by a physician;
- Be reasonable and necessary for the treatment of the individual’s illness or injury;
- Be goal directed and based on a documented treatment plan;
- The goal of treatment cannot be to merely maintain current level of functioning; the individual must exhibit some level of improvement.
There are currently a few states that allow payment for music therapy services through use of Medicaid Home and Community Based Care waivers with certain client groups. In some situations, although music therapy may not be specifically listed within regulatory language, due to functional outcomes achieved, music therapy interventions qualify for coverage under existing treatment categories such as community support, rehabilitation, or habilitation services.
Before contacting us, please call your insurance company to find out if you are eligible for the out-of-network therapy services we provide: music therapy, counseling and holistic health coaching. We do not accept insurance payments. You pay Core3 Harmony & Wellness Services directly. We will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You can check your coverage by asking the following questions below:
1. Does my insurance policy provide mental health benefits?
2. Do I have a deductible?
3. Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
4. Do I have a minimum number of sessions?
5. Do I need approval/a referral from my primary care physician?
Benefits you receive by us not accepting insurance:
- Client privacy
- You maintain control of your treatment program
- You obtain protection from having a mental health diagnosis on your record
We accept cash, checks, ACH and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payments are due on the 1st of the month for sessions that occur between the 15th-31st of the month. Payments are due the 15th of the month for sessions that occur from the 1st-14th of the month. Please make checks payable to Core3 Harmony & Wellness Services, LLC.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact Jazmin to schedule a session and for any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.