Here at Core3 we focus on building a successful and strong therapeutic alliance with our clients.
We believe that Carl Rogers’s theories and point of view regarding the client-therapist relationship is key to achieving positive changes in one’s life. Recognition and awareness of emotions and healthy techniques for coping are discussed and discovered in our counseling sessions.
Here at Core3 we:
- are genuinely engaged in the therapeutic relationship
- Have unconditional positive regard for the client
- Feel empathy for the client
- Clearly communicate these attitudes
In 2001, a comprehensive research summary published in the journal Psychotherapy found that a strong therapeutic alliance was more closely correlated with positive client outcomes than any specific treatment interventions.
Core3s counseling services for individuals, couples and groups model and embrace cognitive behavior therapy, solution-focused therapy, strength-based, holistic health, and person-centered approaches.
Contact Us Today!
- angry/frustrated kids & teens
- stuck individuals
- struggling groups & teams
- premarital counseling *helping couples start smart* as a certified Symbis facilitator
- distant couples
We provide a listening ear, a heart full of compassion and a mindfulness presence for any challenges you may be facing.