We provide services and support in 4 areas:
- Business & Career Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
Services are provided:
We provide unlimited coaching services for an entire year!
The most important thing to understand about the coaching process is that it’s all about you, the client. This means that every single coaching session will revolve around the topic that you want to talk about. One session might be around career exploration and finding the right career for you, while the next might be helping you through a conflict at work or at home, it’s your choice! To directly help with these concerns, your coach will use a variety of coaching techniques such as active listening, goal planning, encouragement, accountability, direct feedback, brainstorming, and more. Understand though that coaching is an art form, and that every single client is different and requires a unique coaching approach. A good coach will custom tailor the coaching process around you and your unique needs, simple as that.
Our coaching process involves guiding you on a path that leads towards results. Change takes time, this is why our unlimited coaching services for an entire year, have been shown to statistically provide the best results for our clients.
There is one set fee for an entire year of unlimited coaching sessions.
Coaching is not counseling!
Coaching is different from counseling in that:
- Coaching is focused on the future, whereas counseling is focused more on one’s past.
- Coaching is more action-oriented and focuses on goals, change, and results for the client, while counseling is focused more on inner healing and helping people move past psychological barriers and disorders.
- Coaches give you the freedom on how you want to structure any given session, as well as the communication that follows; counselors often have a process or psychological model that they lead clients through on the road to overcoming trauma, mental illness, and addictions.
- While the two professions certainly have a lot of overlap, especially in the psychological arena, they are two distinctly different professions, and each individual has to decide which is right for themselves.
“A coach is your partner in achieving your personal goals, your champion during turnaround, your trainer in communication and life skills, your sounding board when making choices, your motivator when strong actions are called for, your unconditional support when you take a hit, your mentor in personal development, your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own, and most importantly: your partner in living the life you know you’re ready for, personally and professionally.” – Thomas Leonard, Founder, International Coach Federation